There is no better time to invest in land and here’s one investment you can enjoy with your family while it pays for itself! Enjoy waterfowl hunting in Northwest Missouri without neighboring duck clubs hammering away while you’re working on your birds. Close to the river, ready to hunt and not WRP!
Price: $550,000.00 Total or $8,461.54/Taxable Acre
Agent: Jamie Barnes
(660)851-1125 or E-mail Jamie
Broker Participation: Barnes Realty Company, as listing broker, will gladly, and fully cooperate with most licensed real estate brokers to obtain a sale of the property on terms satisfactory to the current owners. Brokers should call the office for details of our co-brokerage policy.
- Location: This tract is located between Bob Brown and Squaw Creek National Wildlife areas and close to the Missouri River. Latitude 40.14570N Longitude 95.36040W
- Improvements: Water has been piped from the well to all three shooting areas for open water in the late season. 10” pipe serves the two west blinds and the east blind uses 8” pipe. Three phase power has been run to the premises and to all three blind locations.
The pump setup consists of a three-phase 1300 gpm submersible pump on a 90 ft well with 18” casing. The pump can be operated manually or with a timer.
On all 3 shooting areas, the hunting is done from pit blinds, which are 12’ x 5’. Each area can park in the timber and walk to your blinds without waders.
- Real Estate Taxes/Taxable Acres: The 2014 taxes were $982.38.
- Rental Status: Cash rented for 2014 for $18,750.00 or $375/FSA tillable. Lease income the past few seasons approximates $9,000-$16,500 in addition to the cash rent or crop income. Try to find that kind of value and return in any recreational property today – never mind the fact that it’s premier waterfowl hunting property!
- Mineral Rights: Seller is not retaining any mineral rights.
View Barnes Realty's List of Farms for Sale in a larger map