Great views of the Nodaway River bottom and easy gravel access, either of these parcels will make someone a great investment! This is an awesome opportunity to own land, owner says "get them gone"!
Price: $205,000.00 Total
Agent: Jamie Barnes
(660) 851-1125 or Jamie@barnesrealty.com
Broker Participation: Barnes Realty Company, as listing broker, will gladly, and fully cooperate with most licensed real estate brokers to obtain a sale of the property on terms satisfactory to the current owners. Brokers should call the office for details of our co-brokerage policy.
- Location: West of Fillmore, MO approximately 3 miles
- Tillable Acres: 21 Acres
- Improvements: Tract 1 has an open sided shed (see aerial photos)
- Taxes: Missouri Real Estate Taxes are generally under $5/acre. These parcels are both upland, so they have no additional Drainage or Levee taxes. We estimate they should be less than the $5/acre once surveyed and conveyed to a new buyer.
- Mineral Rights: Owner is not retaining any interest in the minerals beneath the surface.
- Rental Status: Available for full possession.