HUNT ON ADJACENT 100 ACRES!
This combination truly has it all!! Hunt upland game separate from your waterfowl area! The lodge is warm and comfortable, and with 4 bedrooms, can accommodate many! It's centrally located and easy to get to, only minutes from the waterfowl hunting area! This unique property is a definite must see!
PRICE REDUCED! $705,000.00
Agent: Jamie Barnes
or E-mail Jamie
Broker Participation: Barnes Realty Company, as listing broker, will gladly, and fully cooperate with most licensed real estate brokers to obtain a sale of the property on terms satisfactory to the current owners. Brokers should call the office for details of our co-brokerage policy.
- 3.4 acres + Home: located on Holt 260 off of BB HWY. It will be your first left after you turn onto Holt 260 from BB HWY.
- Duck ponds + Blinds on 9.4 acres: Located in the bottoms. From the corner of BB HWY and Holt 260, you go south on BB HWY until you come to HWY 111. At HWY 111 turn left and go toward Forest City. Take the second right as you come into Forest City. You will go over railroad tracks. Continue down that road until you get to the first entrance of Bob Brown Wildlife refuge. Turn right and follow that road until the gravel ends. It will be your first pond on the left.
- 3.4 acres + Home: There is a 3 story log home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. There is also a 3 stall garage on the property. You also get perpetual hunting access to the 100 acres surrounding as long as you pay the taxes for the 100 acres every year.
- Duck ponds + Blinds on 9.4 acres: Has a duck blind and two pools. One pool is for early season teal and the second pool is specifically designed with water piped into the shooting area from an electric pump with a timer for keeping open water in the flooded, harvested corn field.
- Real Estate Taxes/Taxable Acres:
- 3.4 acres + Home: 2015 taxes were $683.41. To keep the perpetual hunting rights on this property you have to pay the taxes for the 100 acres. The 2015 taxes for the 100 acres were $229.52.
- Duck Ponds + Blinds on 9.4 acres: 2015 taxes were $122.80.
- Rental Status: The property is available for full possession.