Welcome to Table Rock Village (TRV), a commercial property located in the beautiful city of Kimberling City, Missouri. This property is located in a prime location and is perfect for a variety of businesses looking to establish a presence in the area. With its attractive design and prime location, TRV is the perfect place for your business to thrive. TRV features a spacious 41,373 Sq Ft Care Facility with ample parking, making it ideal for a variety of uses including retail, office, or light industrial. The residential community has had all new roofs in 2022 and several have been newly renovated including new HVAC equipment. This property has cash flow with upside potential! Kimberling City is a thriving community with a strong economic base, making it the perfect location for your business. The city is home to a diverse range of businesses, including retail shops, restaurants, and service-based businesses, making it a prime location for any type of commercial venture. With its growing population and thriving economy, Kimberling City offers a unique opportunity for businesses looking to expand in the area. In addition to its prime location, TRV is easily accessible from major highways and roads, making it easy for customers and employees to reach your business. The property is also located near a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, making it an ideal location for businesses that want to be close to the action. At Barnes Realty, we are dedicated to helping businesses find the perfect commercial property to meet their needs. We invite you to explore Table Rock Village and experience all that this exceptional property has to offer. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact us today.
Online Auction through May 31, 2023
Bidding ends at 11:00 AM
Opening Bid: $4,540,000.00 Total (includes Care Facility and Residential Community and Land)
This is not an absolute auction.
Agent/Owner: Jamie Barnes
(660) 851-1125 or Jamie@barnesrealty.com
Possible short term owner financing with adequate down. Facility, Community and the land it sits on is now offered at an 8% cap rate based upon the prior known market rent amount of the facility. Includes all personal property and necessary equipment on site. Buyer agent fees of 2% is included for any licensed realtor assisting their buyer procure this property. Click HERE for Co-Brokerage Policy.
Barnes Realty Company agrees to pay any licensed agent a referral fee on the buyer's side of the transaction if that agent registers the successful bidder PRIOR TO auction date. Contact our office for a pre-registration form required.
- Residential community has all NEW roofs in 2022 also several have been newly renovated including NEW HVAC equipment!
- New Panel on Sewer Treatment Facility in 2023
- 48 residential units within 18 structures (12 duplexes and 6 fourplexes).
-Duplexes are 2BR with garage, fourplexes are 1BR
- Currrent montly income at 100% occupancy is $47,326.00
Inquire for current rent rolls (Dianne@barnesrealty.com)
- 43 parcels totaling approx. 40 acres, including developed and undeveloped portions.
- Land equipped with well, utility and water connections, and 100,000 gallon water tower.
- Significant capital improvement.
- Real and personal property including commercial generators, commercial kitchen equipment, nursing beds and furniture, senior care equipment, and more.
- Everything sold “as‐is”.
Care Facility Details:
- Built in 1981 with a new addition and renovations in the Front Dining/Reception area constructed in 2007 and had additional remodeling completed in 2018.
- Water/Sewer Shared with adjacent properties: A well and sewer share agreement will be included with the property to comprise of 50/50 of the operational expenses and maintenance to be shared with the Adjacent neighbor residential properties who are benefiting.
- Outflow permits for care facility: The MO DNR outflow permit for the hot water boiler has been temporarily modified due to the functional obsolescence of the Boiler Hot water heating system. Each room should have it's own Heating and Cooling and several of the common areas are already set up with their own current HVAC. This is a temporary modification to the permit, and I understand it can be put back in place (there is a process) to any prospective purchaser interested or needing this permit. Permit numbers can be provided for the facility and discussions with the MO DNR are encouraged as part of any buyers due diligence.
- Generator and Transfer Switch: A 80 KW propane powered generator and automatic transfer switch is included with the property.
- Access Easement to the North residential units shall be drafted not less than 30 ft wide across existing roadways/parking areas.
Terms: 10% down auction day. Property will be sold/purchased as is, non-contingent on Buyer financing, to the highest bidder, subject to Seller’s confirmation. Announcement made on day of sale take precedence. Closing will occur on/before June 30, 2023 at Hogan Land Title Company, 16208 State Highway 13, Unit 2, Ste. 201, Branson West, MO 65737. 2023 taxes will be prorated as to the date of closing or delivery of the deed. Buyer will receive full rent credit for July from the Seller. Property sells subject to any right-of-way or easements of record. Mineral rights owned by Seller remain with the land. Closing costs and Title Insurance will be divided equally between Buyer and Seller. A loan policy, if any, paid by Buyer. Barnes Realty is agent for the Seller.
Reminder, successful bidder must provide 10% of successful bid to Barnes Realty within 24 hours.
Barnes Realty requires that anyone planning to bid must first register by clicking the button below.
(Bidders will receive a confirmation email with instructions for submitting a bid)
Bidding closes at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Bidding will extend 10 minutes if a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the end time.
**Be sure and "refresh" page for updates**
Terms and Conditions when registering:
I hereby promise and agree that I am of sound mind, that I am legally competent to purchase/lease real estate, that I am above the age of 18 and, in the event I shall be the successful bidder, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
*1. I have the funds available in the form of cash/check or through financing from a lender for the total amount of the winning bid should I be the winning bidder and have/will provide a letter of pre-approval/sufficient funds from my lender/bank to Megan@barnesrealty.com prior to the day of the auction.
*2. I agree to sign & return a Sales Contract and will provide 10% of the successful bid (my winning bid) in the form of wire transfer, bank cashier's check or other form of acceptable payment to Barnes Realty within 24 hours of the auction ending.
*3. I confirm that I have inspected the property personally and have decreed that it is suitable for my intended use.
*4. Prior to auction date, Bidder may schedule/prearrange to bid in person at our office location day of auction.
*5. Seller has the right to refuse any bids.
*6. I understand Barnes Realty is agent for the seller.