CONTACT ALYSSA BARNES FOR DETAILS
This lakefront 3-bedroom 3-level elevated lake home has everything you could ever need to capture the essence of the great outdoors of the lake! Includes rustic interior, furnishings & appliances, vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, open loft and stairways, one stall garage, large yard, multiple docks, and additional garage stalls for parking vehicles and/or ATVs!
$2,500.00/Month + Utilities
(Docks included; Sleeps 10)
NOW OFFERING: Nightly Rates!
$500/Night- Year Round
**Subject to Availability**
Agent: Alyssa Barnes
Broker Participation: Barnes Realty Company, as listing broker, will gladly, and fully cooperate with most licensed real estate brokers to obtain a sale of the property on terms satisfactory to the current owners. Brokers should call the office for details of our co-brokerage policy.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 3/4 Bathrooms
- Built in 2008
- Approx. 2,200 sq ft on main level + loft area
- 4 stall garage
- Central heating
- Central cooling
- OPen Kitchen with bar, tile flooring, and adjacent dining area
- Spacious Living room
- Centrally located utility room with new front load stackable washer/dryer
- Bedroom 1 with queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 2 with twin-sized bunk beds (7 space for an additional twin bed)
- Full bath with Jacuzzi tub
- Open stairway to upper loft housing master suite bedroom with king-sized bed, half-bath/vanity and great view of the lake!
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceilings throughout
- Plush combination tile and carpeted flooring
- Boardwalk seawall & multi-slip dock
- Superb water depth & lake location
- City Water
- Private drive
- Fantastic lake view!
- Spacious yard
- Covered deck off of kitchen/dining area with soft lighting
- All electric central air and heat with supplemental auxiliary propane heater
- Two main door entrances in lower level
- Spacious game/family room that will easily sleep/ouse 10 twin beds
- 3/4 bath
- Walkway to adjacent garage stalls (2 of the 4 on the north side & road side)
- One-stall Jon Deere garage with overhead door and nice long driveway for extra parking
- Open stairway to main level
- Additional wall-mount auxiliary propane heater which is sufficient enough to heat the entire home!