Great 2 bedroom, 1 bath home tucked back in a peaceful spot that rests on approximately 4 ½ lots near the Missouri River out of the floodplain! This home includes two big handicap accessible decks and a 24’ above ground swimming pool just off the front porch and a concrete pad for parking. If you have camping guests, there is a HUGE yard with plenty of space and 4 camper electric hookups for those who might want to stay and enjoy nature at its finest! There is plenty of room to expand or to just enjoy the view!
Agent: Ryonee McCann
(409) 790-5283 or Ryonee@barnesrealty.com
Broker Participation: Barnes Realty Company, as listing broker, will gladly, and fully cooperate with most licensed Real Estate Brokers to obtain a sale of the property on terms satisfactory to the current Owners. Brokers should call the office for details of our Co-Brokerage Policy.
2022 taxes were $658.42
Propane furnace & Central A/C (Propane tank not included)
- Lot Size:
Approx. 4 1/2 lots
- Year Built:
- Sq. Footage:
~ 1008 Sq. Ft
- Other Features:
- Swann video security system including a 42" monitor, 7 installed video cameras +1 extra
- Electric glass-top stove, refrigerator & built-in microwave included!
- 4 camper hookups (3-50 AMP & 1-30 AMP)
- BIG walk-in closet
- Indoor & Outdoor crawl space access
- Decks are handicap accessible
- State approved copper wiring
- Mature trees all around